|Posted by wescosprints on January 26, 2018 at 3:55 AM|
Presenting the inaugural WESCO Founders Day Event at Evergreen Speedway. This special event will take place at Evergreen Speedway on June 16th, 2018. Our hope is to create an annual, supercharged WESCO race that will stand out as the biggest event on the WESCO tour. With an increased purse for the event we will look to draw one of the largest fields of WESCO Sprint Cars in our 25-year history. Such an exceptional field of cars will provide the means to give northwest race fans the spectacular display of motorsports entertainment they crave. You won’t want to miss this Event!
Such an impressive event will also create a unique opportunity for companies and individuals to partner with WESCO for the special day. Here’s how it will work: We are seeking partners to sponsor one single (or more) lap(s) of The Founders Day A-Main Event. By contributing $100 towards the event purse, the potential partner would become the official sponsor of the lap of their choice. Lap selection will be on a first come first serve basis until all 25 scheduled laps are sponsored. From that point on, the length of the race will be extended to accommodate additional partners up to a maximum of 35 laps. Each lap sponsor will receive the following benefits:
· Recognition on the WESCO Facebook page as partners come on board, including a link to their page. The sooner a partner signs up the more exposure they will get as we continue to update the lap sheet as the event approaches.
· Pre-event Facebook announcement with a complete partner list, including links.
· Facebook post-race recap of the event recognizing partners and linking their page.
· Listing on the WESCO website as event partners which will include a link to their website if they have one.
· Minimum of one PA announcement to the evergreen speedway crowd during the event.
· Bonus exposure on the Evergreen Speedway website and Facebook page.
The co-founder and first president of WESCO, Bert Johnson Sr. was the first to partner with us in this campaign, rightfully selecting lap #1. Quickly to follow suit, ProFab Northwest became the official sponsor of lap #9, and former WESCO racer and officer Doug Brown looks to clench the final lap (for now) sponsoring lap #25.
As we continue to work out details leading up to the event, we hope to further sweeten the pot for both racers and event partners with additional rewards and benefits. Of course, the biggest winners of all will be the fans that come to enjoy this truly one of a kind event.
Please help us spread the word for the 2018 Founders day event! If you are interested in partnering with WESCO for this event, or for more information, please email [email protected] or call WESCO Secretary/Treasurer Bert Johnson Jr. at (425) 418-5831